In the past few days, I've started to notice that my server had been unable to handle peak traffic of the safe.
You might've also noticed the safe occassionally failing to respond, taking too long, etc.
The server's hardware was indeed never meant to handle this much traffic..
So due to the lack of options, especially since I'm unwilling to spend more to upgrade the server or whatever, I've simply decided to increase rate limits of the main source of all the traffic, that is i.fiery.me sub-domain.
From now on, you'll start to notice some thumbnails failing to load on the dashboard, since they're also being served by i.fiery.me sub-domain.
I have no plan to look more into this, so just live with it.